Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Dusticles!

::: Dusticles :::

My laptop is so old but it does everything I need so I am trying to ride this thing until it dies. There is a chance that I will replace it this year but if I can wait until next year, that would be optimum. This week I was freaking out because my track pad was sticking and the laptop acted like it was always pressing a mouse button down. So I cracked it open so I could see what the problem was. This thing had what I would call fossil dust in it. It was crazy. I like to think I keep my electronics pretty well maintained but I guess not.

Turns out the battery is swelling up which is pressing on the keyboard from the bottom making it press the mouse button. Looks like I will be buying a new battery very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment